3-Speed, 400 CFM Motor Class
Three fan speeds provide the right amount of ventilation for every meal you prepare.
44 dBA (.7 Sones) at Low Speed
Keep the kitchen quiet, even when venting at the highest speed. At maximum speed, sound level is 69 dBA (5.6 sones).
Convertible Ventilation (Recirculating or Vented)
Vent vapors and odors outside or filter them and recirculate the air, depending on your kitchen's setup.
Resist fingerprints and smudges with steel that easily wipes clean. Available in Black Stainless Steel.
The grease filter helps trap unwanted grease and helps remove odors.
LED Task Lighting
Bright, long-lasting LED task lighting makes it easy to see what you're cooking.
- Three fan speeds let you choose the right amount of ventilation
- Keep the kitchen quiet, even when venting at the highest speed
- Convertible ventilation provides more installation options
- Resists fingerprints and smudges with steel that's easy to clean
- Help trap unwanted grease and help remove odors
- Easily see what you're cooking with LED task lighting
Energy Star Rated:
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.